Hey, big fella! And how are you? Firstly, let me ask you, you’ve watched those high octane movies with the high-speed car chases, right? James Bond, The Fast and the Furious, The Italian Job? And secondly, don’t you just love the way these stunt drivers handle these cars? The handbrake turns, burnouts, drifting the car into an impossible parking spot, or driving on two wheels! Have you ever sat there thinking, “Man, I wish I could do shit like that”? Don’t you wish you could have a stunt driving experience? Well finally mate, now you can!
And the blokes here at Aussie Bloke Stuff know you like the thrills that only stunt driving could ever give you!
So you want to know more, don’t you?
How’d you like a…
Stunt Driving, Passenger Wild Ride in Melbourne?
This amazing high octane experience takes place in Sandown, Melbourne.
Hold on tight! Climb aboard for the ride of your life as you ride with a professional precision driver as they perform all the most exciting tricks of the trade.
Jump into the passenger seat for the ride of your life as you ride with a professional precision driver. Hang on, therefore, as they perform all the most exciting tricks of the trade.
This stunt driving ride of a lifetime includes:
- 180 degree parallel handbrake turn parking
- reverse handbrake turns parking
- multiple 360 degrees spins on our unique Split Surface System
- performing a Ramp to Ramp jump on our 50-foot long jump ramps
- and finally the ultimate precision driving trick, we’ll take you for a ride on two wheels in our Two Wheeling training car.
You’ll also receive an “I survived the Stunt Driving, Passenger Wild Ride Experience” certificate.
This experience is so exciting, Adrenaline scores it a 4.0 on their “Intensity meter” 🙂
In short, what this means is…
So this is getting to the pointy end. Heights, speed, endurance or a combination of all form part of this adventure. Be prepared to be challenged both physically and mentally. Bring that ‘can do’ attitude and maybe a change of clothes. You’re about to get a taste of Serious Fun!
Adam P says, “This adventure was awesome. Wasn’t sure what to expect but totally thought it was fabulous. ” Adam gave it a 4 out of 5.
Kathy B said, “This experience was fantastic! Really well organised, fun, and friendly staff. Great that it only took up part of my Sunday and then I had the rest of the day to buzz around on a ‘high’. Awesome!” She gave it a 5 out of 5!
Fitness and Experience
- No experience is necessary
- This adventure is not recommended for anyone with previous neck or back injuries or during pregnancy
- Height: 4ft10in to 6ft5in tall
- Age: From 16 years old. Any participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian on the day of the booking. Parent/guardian will be required to sign an indemnity form.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
What to Bring/Wear
- Sensible footwear, i.e. no high heels, sandals, or thongs
- We provide crash helmets but you are welcome to bring your own providing it meets current safety standards
- And also, spectators are advised to bring water, sun protection and a camera/video camera to record the action!
What is Supplied
- Tea/coffee on arrival
- Passenger rides in a specially modified stunt cars
- Crash helmets
So what do you think? Does this sound like a hell of a ride or what?
Now Will over in operations hasn’t been known to do any stunt driving lately, but has been seen to do crazy shit on his Playstation 4 🙂
You’ve got more guts than Will, right?
So get on over to our online store today and book your exciting stunt driving experience today!